Sold Out $ 30.00
Lotus Plant Description
Beautiful Dancer Lotus has many, many blooms and is an early bloomer as well! 1st day flowers are a cheerful, bright pink, changing to white with pink edges. The Beautiful Dancer Lotus flower is so pretty! Beautiful Dancer Lotus is an enchanting little addition to your water garden setting, deck or patio! Beautiful Dancer Lotus plant has yellow-gold receptacles with buttery-yellow anthers which add interest to this lovely specimen.
Lotus Planting Directions
1. Use a 14 inch wide, or wider, shallow container filled 2/3 full with heavy loam soil
2. Dig a shallow trench on the surface of the soil and place your lotus tuber in the trench.
3. Cover all but the growth tips with soil, leaving the growth tips exposed.
4. Fill or Submerge your container with just two to four inches of water above the surface of the soil or growth tips.
5. Place in full sun outdoors. Lotus plants need 8 - 12 hours of sunlight to grow and bloom.
Be sure not to use potting soil or anything with organics that will break down quickly or float.
We do NOT fertilize at all when planting lotus tubers or they will burn.